Paradigm Engineering's Upgraded BMW magnetic aluminum oil filter Housing cap directly replaces the OEM plastic oil filter cap on your BMW N54/N55/S55/N52/N20/N26 engines.
Replaces OEM part number 11427525334 - BMW Oil filter cover
Paradigm Engineering’s magnetic oil filter cap augments your vehicles oil filtration system and serves as a diagnostic tool. Each oil filter cap is CNC milled from a solid block of billet aluminum and fitted with a Samarium-Cobalt rare earth magnet. This magnet is in direct contact with pre-filtered oil, as a result, the magnet will naturally capture Ferrous particles within your engine oil. Ferrous particles in engine oil cause premature wear, obstruct the paper oil filter, and could be an indication of a serious issue within your engine.
For more information, check out our FAQ
Additionally our aluminum oil filter housings prevent many of the problems associated with the OE plastic caps such as cracks, rounded heads, and mangled threads.
Note: Handle Samarium magnets with care. Avoid striking, tapping, or hard drops.
For install guide please click here
Features and Benefits
- Effective method of monitoring engine component health every oil change
- Protect your engine from premature wear
- Samarium-Cobalt magnets are able to operate at a temperature of up to 662° Fahrenheit with a higher threshold of degradation than Neodymium magnets
- Finishes available in Polished, Black, Red, and Blue
- No special tool required for filter changes like the OEM cap
- 21mm hex nut for ease of install and removal
- Utilizes the OE filter and filter housing o-ring
- Reuses OE filter cage (remove center cage from OE housing cap and snap into the billet housing cap)
- Improve engine bay appearance
- Precision designed and manufactured in the USA by individuals with a background in Endurance Motorsports
• N54 BMW engines
• N55 BMW engines
• S55 BMW M engines
• N51 BMW engines
• N52 BMW engines
• N20 BMW engines
DO YOU HAVE FOR BMW B48 330e G021 2022