Paradigm Engineering's Upgraded BMW magnetic aluminum oil filter Housing cap directly replaces the OEM plastic Oil filter cap on your BMW N54/N55/S55/N52/N20/N26 engines.
Replaces OEM part number 11427525334 - BMW Oil filter cover
Each oil filter cap is CNC milled from a solid block of billet aluminum and fitted with a Samarium-Cobalt rare earth magnet. This magnet is in direct contact with pre-filtered oil, as a result, the magnet will naturally capture Ferrous particles within your engine oil. Ferrous particles in engine oil cause premature wear, obstruct the paper oil filter, and could be an indication of a serious issue within your engine.
For more information, check out our FAQ
Additionally our aluminum oil filter caps prevent many of the problems associated with the OE plastic caps such as cracks, rounded heads, and mangled threads.
Note: Must use an OEM filter bypass valve. Handle Samarium magnets with care. Avoid striking, tapping, or hard drops.
Features and Benefits
- Effective method of monitoring engine component health every oil change
- Protect your engine from premature wear
- Samarium-Cobalt magnets are able to operate at a temperature of up to 662° Fahrenheit with a higher threshold of degradation than Neodymium magnets
- Finishes available in Polished, Black, Red, and Blue
- Machine engraved after anodize
- 21mm hex nut for ease of install and removal
- Utilizes the OE filter and filter housing o-ring
- Reuses the OEM filter bypass valve/cage (remove center cage from OE housing cap and snap into the billet housing cap)
- Improve engine bay appearance
- Precision designed and manufactured in the USA by individuals with a background in Endurance Motorsports
• N54 BMW engines
• N55 BMW engines
• S55 BMW M engines
• N51 BMW engines
• N52 BMW engines
• N20 BMW engines
For PDF install guide please click here
Perfect fit. Great quality
Easy to install, looks great, and makes oil changes that much easier
Lovely and shinny
This thing looks like jewelry. Omg. Perfectly milled and amazing. Hope it deals as well as it looks. Have to install it once I get my oil change kit.
This is a very fine product. Strong seal