Paradigm Engineering's G-chassis B58 BMW upgraded Turbo Inlet/Resonator delete pipe maximizes and smooths airflow from the intake to the turbo by removing all restrictions and increasing inlet diameter for more power and better turbo efficiency.
Paradigm Engineering's G-chassis turbo Inlet pipe is a direct replacement for the restrictive OEM unit.
The plastic OEM turbo inlet is prone to crack under pressure and was designed with a flow-impeding "resonator". The factory piping is not optimized for performance and will limit flow due to it's smaller diameter. Our Aluminum G-chassis B58 Turbo Inlets provide a wider diameter and eliminate the factory resonator, which results in more direct air flow to your turbo and increased induction noise.
• Maximize airflow to turbo
• Improves engine responsiveness
• Stronger than the weak plastic factory inlet
• Removes the factory sound resonator for improved sound
• Clean OEM look
For PDF Install guide please Click Here
NOTE: Aluminum Turbo inlets WILL work with our Silicone Intake pipes which will remove both resonators completely
APPLICATIONS (G/X chassis B58 Powered BMW only)
BMW 5 Series
• 2017+ G30 G32 B58 540i/540iX
BMW 7 Series
• 2016+ G11/G12 B58 740i/740iX
BMW 8 Series
• 2019+ G14 G15 G16 B58 840i/840iX/Gran Coupe
BMW X Series
• 2018+ G01 B58 X3 2.0i/3.0i/M40i including xDrive and sDrive
• 2019+ G02 B58 X4 3.0i/M40i including xDrive and sDrive
• 2019+ G05 B58 X5 40i/40iX
• 2019+ G06 B58 X6 40iX
• 2019+ G07 B58 X7 40i